Adobe’s Touch Apps are available now on Android, coming soon to iOS
Adobe has released their latest line of Touch Apps on the Android Market. You can now get your creative juices flowing with their whole range of apps which allow you to design, edit, present and do much more from your Android Tablet. Here’s a quick overview of the apps out on Android. These apps allow you to work on your stuff and save your work to Adobe’s cloud service called Adobe Creative Cloud. As of now one of these apps, Adobe Ideas, is available on the iOS platform as well, with more of these getting ported to Apple devices soon.
Each of these apps are retailing at $9.99 on the Android market at present. A tab bit pricey for my likes, but then the creative folks should get good use of these on their tablets on the move. For more information and the download links to these apps, click on the name of the App, or the icon to go to the Adobe’s product pages.
The new Adobe Photoshop Touch app lets you quickly combine images, apply professional effects, share the results with friends and family through social networking sites like Facebook, and more — all from the convenience of your tablet.
- Work with core Photoshop tools designed for tablets.
- Use your tablet camera to fill area on a layer.
- Select part of image to extract by scribbling.
- Perform Google searches and share images on Facebook right in the app.
- Sync files to Adobe Creative Cloud and open in Photoshop
- Access your Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator files almost anywhere.
- Use layer and artboard display controls.
- Mark up designs with a convenient pen tool.
- Opt to view work at original size.
Adobe Proto, a new Adobe Touch App, lets you create interactive wireframes and prototypes of websites and mobile apps on your tablet. Communicate and share ideas with teams and clients using a touch-based interface.
- Sketch wireframes with simple finger strokes.
- Use well-known CSS grid systems.
- Take advantage of the latest WebKit and jQuery support.
- Create modern moodboards with mixed media.
- Import PDF, PSD, and AI files.
- Search and import Google and Flickr images.
- Draw with multiple pen types.
- Add text with a variety of fonts.
- Easily create vector drawings.
- Undo and redo repeatedly.
- Access your work virtually anywhere.
- Work with layers.
- Create color themes from an image.
- Explore hundreds of thousands of community color themes.
- Export themes to Adobe Creative Cloud to use in Adobe Creative Suite® software.
- Enjoy offline access and a new touch interface.