Here’s an insightful infographic which shows how men and women use their mobile phones and Social Networks differently. Here are some key pieces of information:
- Men are more likely to scan QR codes and coupons
- Women are more likely to go for sharing and camera while men prefer to view videos, read news and use GPS apps.
- A shocking find is that women are more likely to play games on their smartphones than men.
- Globally, women are less likely to respond to social media ads than men. Women are less likely to respond to mobile text ads than men.
- 71% of women on Facebook are willing to ‘like’ a brand for deals. Only 18% of men do that.
- In terms of usage that men are more likely to engage in than women, 27% of men are more like to use social media for business reason compared to 22% for women. Also, 13% of men are more like to use social media for dating compare to just 7% for women.
Let us know what you think by leaving a comment.