[Infographic] How Men and Women Use Social Media and Mobile
Here’s an insightful infographic which shows how men and women use their mobile phones and Social Networks differently. Here are some key pieces of information:
- Men are more likely to scan QR codes and coupons
- Women are more likely to go for sharing and camera while men prefer to view videos, read news and use GPS apps.
- A shocking find is that women are more likely to play games on their smartphones than men.
- Globally, women are less likely to respond to social media ads than men. Women are less likely to respond to mobile text ads than men.
- 71% of women on Facebook are willing to ‘like’ a brand for deals. Only 18% of men do that.
- In terms of usage that men are more likely to engage in than women, 27% of men are more like to use social media for business reason compared to 22% for women. Also, 13% of men are more like to use social media for dating compare to just 7% for women.
Let us know what you think by leaving a comment.