INRFOOD – The California based startup company comes with innovative mobile application that keeps track of the food ingredients in a greedy way. It is true that there is a lot of hype about the calories mentioned on top of various packaged food items. Even though there are a plethora of food apps, for people who watch for the ingredients present in the foodstuff; very few will give importance to them and will focus that indicate the number of calories, percentage of fat, etc.
This new mobile application can be installed on both iPhone and Android based phones and lets you know what ingredients are present in the food stuff that you do consume usually and what stuff is to be kept away from you based on potential health risk.
Let us go more into the new application –
Ingredient conscious application
INRFOOD’s ambitious mobile application focuses on ingredients. It has large depository of ingredients. The database is very large consisting of more than 250,000 food products. The database is being updated on a consistent basis with more than 100 items being added every day. You can sign up for the application by entering all the required information on the website. When you register for the first time, you are required to fill some funny information as well that pertains to your food intake or life style. These are required to help you in a proactive way. For example, if you are suffering from sickness, you will be alerted when you consume food items that you are not supposed to take. This is an opportunity to convey information about the food items that you are allergic to.
Similarly, it will also let you know the ingredients that you had consumed all through the past set of dates. The application will help you be better conscious of what food items you are eating and thus, you can analyze the impact on your health. If you tap on top of any of those ingredients, you will be surprised to find plenty of information that includes the origin of the ingredient, its application and various health benefits.
- The application will list out the food items into three categories. The items that you can consume without any botheration will appear in green color and these are safe. The ingredients that appear in yellow color should be consumed in moderate levels. Red colored items are dangerous for your health and you should avoid them at all costs.
- You can also explore the vast resources on the ingredient of your choice by clicking on the links. The information will be in the form of text, images and videos.
- Certain features like My Plate analytics, ingredients display in color and food alerts will be deactivated after 30 days if you do not opt for premium membership.
- INRFOOD is ambitious to launch other relevant products in the coming days.
- INRBODY is supposed to throw light on the ingredients used in the preparation of skin care products.
It is great to apply the technology for the welfare of mankind. Mobile applications are versatile. They are adding education, entertainment and value to the lives of millions of people all across the world. If you’re one who watches what they eat, try out this app.