Jbak TaskMan – Taskmanager for S60 Phones
If you’re looking for an advanced task manager for your Symbian phone, you can check out this free and powerful utility called Jbak TaskMan. When you install this utility on your phone, it replaces the default Symbian Task-switcher with it’s own interface which you can configure. You can switch tasks and even kill tasks from this interface, useful when an app hangs and you don’t want to restart the phone to kill it.
The site for this utility also mentions the other functionality that this utility provides:
- Ultimate replacement of standard task list, which called by menu-key long press.
- Customizable quick launch, where you can add program, document, phone number, SMS and e-mail.
- List of all programs in your phone with quick search by name or UID.
- List of processes, threads, chunks with quick search.
- Quick and stable termination of busy tasks.
- Setup Autorun programs.
- Phone reboot.
- Uninstalling sis-applications.
- Info about free memory.
- Detailed information about runned task, which you can copy to clipboard.
- Quick task switch by pressing and holding menu-key (Smooth task switch)
- Remember last-visited position in system phone menu.
- Detailed setting of menu-key
- Powerful possibilities for power and memory saving
Download Jbak TaskMan from http://jbak.ru/jbaktaskman_en.php