We got the trial Nokia 5233 little over a week ago and have spent the last few days putting the phone through its paces.
The Nokia 5233 is the cheapest touch screen phone you can buy from Nokia right now. It’s a low end version of the already budget 5230 minus the 3G and GPS capabilities.
t really is the era of technology. Smart phones are everywhere you look, and many of us have virtual lives online! Everything from social networking, travel booking, work– everything happens on the world wide web. For professional purposes, many people always need their phone near. Time is money, and time is only moving at faster speeds in our high tech digital age.
Even for fun though, having one of these phones is great. There are plenty fun applications to download, and the choice is enormous. You can find the silliest things and the most practical.
Some of the specs of the Nokia 5233:
- Screen size: 3.2″
- Resolution: 640 x 360 pixels (nHD) with 16:9 picture
- Up to 16.7 million colours
- GSM/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900,EDGE Class B,GPRS/EGPRS Class B
- 2 megapixel camera with a CMOS sensor,3x digital zoom with JPEG image format support
- 640×480 video camera mode upto 30fps
- Music playback file formats: MP3, MP4, AAC, eAAC+, WMA
- Dedicated music keys
- FM radio with RDS
- 3.5 mm stereo headphone plug
- microSD memory card slot, with hot swap max. 16 GB
- 70 MB internal dynamic memory
The 5233 weighs in at 115 g (with stylus), and is 83cc in volume. For reference, its dimensions are exactly the same as the 5800 but a few grams heavier.
Now to whats actually in the box?
It business as usual over here, with the box containing a Nokia 5233, a Nokia High Efficiency Charger (AC-8), a battery (Bl-5J). You also get a Nokia Stereo Headset (WH-102)(3.5mm jack), a Plectrum Stylus CP-306 and a User guide.
Things are aren’t in the box that you’ll miss.
- A spare stylus
- A mini usb cable
- A mini sd card.(you’ll need one!)
Let me know if i’ve missed anything out. First impressions of the Nokia 5233 are coming out soon so stay tuned!