Nokia C5 Unboxing
A few days ago we were finally able to get our hands on a Nokia C5. The first of the C-series devices available in India. For those still confused by the Nokia Naming conventions you could check out their Blog over at Nokia Conversations. So the C5 represents the Core Product range and is priced Bang in the middle of the C-range, if we go by the naming convention. For the rest of us the Nokia C5 is a low-end, monoblock Symbian 60 3rd Edition, Feature Pack 2.
Some of the specifications of the C5:
- Dimensions: 112 x 46 x 12.3 mm
- Weight (with battery): 89.3 g
- Volume: 56 cc
- Screen size : 2.2″
- Resolution: 320 x 240 pixels (QVGA)
- Up to 16.7 million colours (TFT)
- BL-5CT 1050 mAh Li-Ion battery
- Talk time (maximum):
- GSM 12 h
- WCDMA 4.9 h
- Standby time (maximum):
- GSM 630 h
- WCDMA 670 h
- Quad band GSM EDGE 850/900/1800/1900
- GPRS/EGPRS MSC32 class B, maximum speed up to 298/178.8 kbps (UL/DL)
- HSDPA cat9, maximum speed up to 10.2 Mbps
- HSUPA cat5, maximum speed up to 2 Mbps
What do we have in the box?
First off we have the C5-00, with a 2 GB microSD Card , a BL-5CT 1050 mAh Li-Ion battery, a Connectivity Cable CA-101D. The headset for the C5 is the Nokia Stereo Headset WH-102 (3.5mm jack– very important), and the charger is the tiny pin Nokia High Efficiency Charger AC-8. The box also contains a couple of “Thank you” notes from Nokia along with the user guide.
The Nokia High Efficiency Charger AC-8 is pretty cool, but what confuses me is why they haven’t provided a micro usb charger, especially since the C5 supports usb charging.
We’ll have our First Impressions of the C-5 out soon, so stay tuned for more!
Until then follow us on Twitter, We’re @myportableworld!