Nokia N96 Mobile Phone Review and Specifications
Nokia N96 is another stylish N-series mobile after Nokia N95 which was much into talks and was graded as one of the favorites, but the more stylish looks of N96 hit the market with its awesomeness. The model has something similar in external, to Nokia N85 but the features are a stand-out.
Nokia already had got into the 5 Megapixel era through N95, and then came in the N96, N79, N82, N85 all with the 5 Megapixel cameras with some different lens for each. The camera for Nokia N96 has a Carl Zeiss lens with Dual LED Flash. And the image quality can challenge the ones with Sony Ericsson captured images.
The camera has a plastic ring around it which can act as a stand which for video watching. There is a single camera at the back, and nothing in the front. Lack of a Xenon flash can be a negative factor, but the quality of image is not bad. The video recording quality ranges from MMS to a big TV quality.
The dual slider, similar to Nokia N95, looks a lot better and shinier with the curved ends. But still the music keys are provided beside the navigation keys and the call/end keys in the bottom of the front screen. The lower slide has the number keypad.
Some awesome power-packed features –
– Intergrated Nokia Maps with GPS integration.
– Quickoffice for creation and editing of .doc, .xls and .ppt files for business people.
– Adobe files can also be played with Quickoffice.
– Oxford dictionary and Mobiola Screen capture applications.
– DVB-H receiver.
– Wi-Fi support for the fastest experience of internet.
– Wavesecure application which can lock and manage the phone when it gets stolen.
Pricing is the only thing where people might not like it, as it costs Rs. 34,700 and there might be other mobiles like the Sony Ericsson G900 with 5 Megapixel camera for only 20k.