Saga – the new mobile application will monitor all your real world activities that you conduct through the mobile phone. As it keeps track of your activities and gets familiar with you, it will rise to the level where it will suggest you the available options as per your taste. The application is created by a Seattle based startup company. The application learns your habits, remembers them and gives you available better options. This will definitely let you try out new things which bring fun.
Let’s know more about Saga.
- Saga will also track your physical presence. It will track the way you reached the location and it will identify your personality. All these details will be tracked automatically and Saga will always be ready to give you suggestions.
- As you put up important milestones in Facebook Timeline, the application will create a list of experience points based on the things that you perform in day-to-day life.
- The application developers claim that Saga is intended to improve your way of life. It will help you perform things in a better way. It will remind your past experiences helping you make wise choices.
- The interesting feature with Saga is that all the information that the application gathers will not be shared with others and this was stated by the promoters.
- Saga which is available on iOS app store will enhance the path created by wonderful personal assistant – Siri.
There is no doubt that with the growth of internet technologies, there is tremendous growth in entertainment and shopping experiences. With the introduction of mobile applications coupled with GPS services, you are being offered with ultra high tech services that you never dreamt of in the past. Saga will keep track of your activities. As it will suggest you better options, this will be desirable as you get the opportunity for improvement. You may also learn from your mistakes so that you will not repeat them and you will be wise enough to take better decisions in life that save you time, effort and money.
- As a matter of fact, applications that serve location based information will drain the battery soon. As Saga keeps track of your location through GPS and compares the data to the database, it will take a substantial chunk of processing power and there will be proportionate load on the battery as well.
- The application has to store so many experience points and it needs to process various algorithms to get the desired results.
- Besides offering valuable features, how effectively Saga addresses the power consumption issues will decide the success of the application.
- Compared to Google Places, Saga comes with a new concept as it will give you suggestions based on your past choices. This is done automatically where as with Google Places you should select the relevant options.
- The application has to demonstrate its proficiency by picking the user’s location precisely in a densely populated city.
Saga will really be useful if it can enhance your entertainment by offering useful suggestions. Saga will let you know what you should know and when you should know. On the other hand, if you have privacy concerns, you have nothing but to stay away from the application.