Samsung Galaxy S launched in India
- GSM/GPRS/EDGE (850/900/1800/1900MHz)
- 3G/HSDPA 7.2Mbps, HSUPA 5.76Mbps
- Android 2.1
- 4.0″ inch (800×480 pixels) WVGA Super AMOLED Display
- 5 Megapixel Camera with AutoFocus
- HD Video Recording (720p)
- 8GB/16GB Internal memory
- MicroSD card Slot up to 32GB
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- BLuetooth v3.0
- A-GPS with Digital Compass, Google Maps
- SMS/MMS/E-Mail/Video messaging/Microsoft Exchange
- 1500 mAh Battery
- Dimension: 64.2×122.4×9.9mm
- Weight: 118gm
The phone runs on a 1GHz processor, called the “hummingbird”, which is also used in the Samsung Wave, the new Bada phone.
The phone should be available at a retail price of around 31,000 INR.
Thanks to fonearena for the tip!
Follow us over @myportableworld for more news, reviews and updates. We just started, and there’s a lotta new stuff planned!!